Sunday, June 27, 2010


It seems lonely here but then again so is our journey. I haven't been here in awhile but I wonder if that is because the reality of it is so difficult and some days it doesn't seem real at all. This past week was always the week we went to Cedar Point Amusement Park which we haven't visited since our beautiful Lisa was taken from our lives. One morning I could smell the fresh morning air and for just one moment, one tiny moment I felt like we were at camp waiting for the morning dew to burn off and head over to the park to start with our early bird passes-another tradition of ours. For just one moment in time I remembered what it felt like when our lives were whole and we weren't living this nightmare and we were happy. Just like that it was gone and the sadness engulfed my spirit and soul reminding me one of the most important things in my life was gone and would never be returning.....

No comments:

Post a Comment