Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Don't Cry Because I'm Gone


I know in my heart this is what my Jimmy would want. He would hate seeing me cry almost every day, he would hate the fact that I don't go for one minute of each and every day without him on my mind. I am off the meds now for 1 month just felt I needed to face this head on because it has been laying under the surface for almost 2 years, just covered up with medication. I have dropped to the very bottom of this valley and am trying to claw my way back to the top. I know I would never be able to do this without the love and support of all my sister moms and my loving family. I will get there it may take a very long time but I will make it. The Holidays are so close now I wish I could sleep through Nov. and December. Thanksgiving and Christmas use to be such fun times now I dread even thinking about them, I just don't have it in me anymore to enjoy the holidays epically Christmas because you see my Jim was murdered on December 16th 2007. I will always remember the weekend before his murder we went with family and friends to the mountains up in the snow to get our Christmas trees and naturally Jim was finding all the good ones but said "I saved the best one for you mom". That was a great day and I am so thankful for it. Loving and Missing my Jimmy.
Mom 2 an Angel, Angel Jimmy.

1 comment: