Saturday, November 21, 2009

Where Angels Fly


Where Angels Fly

Dedicated to Timmy Clark


They say that Angels fly where the butterflies roam so the story goes,

in a field of clover and where wild flowers grow.


As many hearts will tell you the butterflies are signs,

of our loved ones whispered kisses and loving sweet soft sighs.


How can we believe with our broken hearts

that there ever will be a day of peace, no matter where we start.


It doesn't matter how many times you try,

the life you lived has disappeared the day your child died.


But one thing you must remember, God is loving and kind,

so when you see a butterly, your angel is not to far behind.


by Bette Ann Clark

3 comments:

  1. Oh how I forgot about this poem, just reading it has me in a full swing of tears. If I could just fly with those butterflies and be so out of here. Sadness has taken over my life. I wanted this so much to be an inspiration of knowing are angels are with us always, I do hope that others feel this as I did when I first wrote it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bette
    what a beautiful poem
    Mom 2 an angel
    Angel Jim

    ReplyDelete